- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 22, 2018
Inspired by Chinese New Year, Chef Daniel cooked his Won Ton Soup live on 2UE today – get the recipe here and listen to his podcast below to get step by step instructions from the man himself.
The recipe for the Broth can be found by clicking here
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- In a mortar and pestle place the garlic cloves, ginger, chili & coriander then pound until it is like a paste
- In a mixing bowl place the chicken mince combining the won ton filling mixture together adding in a few drops of sesame oil
- Lay out all your won ton wrappers evenly across your bench then place about a teaspoon of the mixture in each Won Ton wrapper wetting the edges then fold like a mini envelope ( Folding tip to tip point to point)
- Once all folded place on a tray.
- Soak Singaporean noodles in hot water
- Place won tons into the broth
- In a bowl place the noodles and the chopped bok choy along with snow pea sprouts then place the noodles and remove the won ton from the broth place in the bowl using a ladle then pour in the broth.
- Allow to sit for 2 minutes then serve as desired.