- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 22, 2018
This recipe is perfect for a BBQ adding that charred flavour to the dish. Get your BBQ out and ready for something special.
Recipe by Chef Daniel – enjoy
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Place the Onion thyme, oregano & olive oil in a bowl and mix together. Place mixed ingredients on plate ready for serving with the Ling
- Slice the Ling fillets thinly. Set aside with sliced potatoes ready for the BBQ
- Cook the ling fillet on the BBQ then season with black pepper , chili flakes
- Cook potatoes on the BBQ. Remove to a higher shelf or separate dish when cooked
- Place on the plate with onion and herb mix. Serve with cooked potatoes