- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- January 2, 2017
As heard on 2UE Talking Lifestyles with Chef Daniel
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Bring cream to a slow boil
- Whisk the egg yolks and sugar till thick and sugar till thick and ribbon-like
- Add in hot cream
- Place the bread into the cake tin and pour on hot custard mixture.
- Cook at 160 degrees for 40 min until there is a good firm wobble.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, blueberries, chopped mint and a slug of whisky