- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 19, 2018
As demonstrated at Westfields cooking demonstration
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- In a mixing bowl combine brussel sprouts, juice and zest of lime keeping just a little bit of juice for dressing, coriander, chili and lime leaves to make the coleslaw. Set aside for later
- Preheat pan add drizzle of olive oil
- Place steak into hot pan and cook to 'medium'
- Add capsicum to the pan and stir for a minute. Place on top of the steak in the pan
- Add pinch of chili flakes into the hot pan
- Remove all ingredients from the pan onto a chopping board and slice thinly
- Place coleslaw on a plate, place steak mix on top then squeeze a bit of lime juice over the dish to serve