- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 2, 2017
Don’t you love those memories of popping to nana’s on a Sunday and having a beautiful Apple Pie or Apple Strudel with custard after dinner. Tart Apple with Sweet Pastry is a hit with the taste-buds every time.
Chef Daniels Tip Serve with a side of pepesaya mascarpone cheese
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Pre heat oven 190 degrees
- Place apple mixture in pot allow to simmer for 40 mins until soft set aside cool down begin to prepare the pastry.
- Place Rice flour on bench layout FILO Pastry & brush each layer with pepesaya butter
- Placing the apple mixture in centre then fold pastry at each end first then roll place on a baking tray
- Place in oven for 20min at 190degrees