- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 28, 2018
Bourbon Steak is a mouthwateringly good
This recipe calls for a technique called ‘Charring’. It is the process of creating a charred edge on vegetables similar to that created when your BBQ any ingredient. Here is a tip video showing you how to char a vegetable on a grill plate. Make sure the grill is hot and lightly oiled
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Pre heat pan then add a splash of bourbon, place steak into the pan allow to cook for 4 minutes to medium
- Turn the steak add half the sliced garlic to the top of the steak
- Wait 4 minutes then turn the steak
- Wait a couple of minutes before adding the other half of the garlic and half a bunch of thyme.
- Set aside place on a board serve
- In the same pan, add in mushrooms and allow to cook
- Mean while char the asparagus on a grill plate ready to serve with the steak
- Add mushrooms and charred asparagus to the plate and serve steak - enjoy