- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 5, 2017
This delicious whole fish recipe is a perfect choice for Good Friday.
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Run your banana leaves over flames to soften them so they can be easily folded
- Mix all ingredients together and toss them well with a good helping of soy sauce and sesame oil
- Place banana leaves overlapping each other so that the salmon can be placed inside and leaves can then be folded over covering the entire fish
- Spread ¼ of the mix on the bottom of the banana leaves then place the salmon on top. Then spoon ½ the mixture inside the salmon and the remainder over the top of the fish. Fold the banana leaves over the fish until it is completely covered and tie with cooking string.
- BBQ for 20 minutes, turning over after 10 minutes to the other side. Take off the heat and allow the salmon to rest for a few seconds then serve