- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- March 3, 2017
Chef Daniel’s recipe of the day as heard on 2UE Talking Lifestyle
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Slice chorizo and sauté’ in pan. (Optional Cook chorizo whole in the oven at 180° for 10 min).
- Put a saucepan of water on high when boiled and cook the fettuccini till el-dente (tender crisp) not forgetting to add salt and a little oil to the water
- Heat a pan on med high heat, add a splash of oil and fry off garlic and onion
- Add the mushrooms, stir, and add in the semi dry tomato and olives
- pour in tomato cooking sauce and let simmer for a few minutes on a low heat
- Slice the chorizo into semi circles and add to sauce if haven’t done so already
- Stir fettuccini finishing off by crumbling over the Shanklish
- Place into a baking tray and bake until in oven until golden brown
- Serve and garnish with chopped shallots