- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 5, 2017
Nothing gets us more excited than chilly winter afternoons spent baking… especially when we’re baking his incredible, healthy banana bread!
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius. Line bread baking tin
- In large bowl, mash bananas with a fork. Ensure that banana mash remains chunky and not completely mashed
- Add in eggs, almond milk, vanilla essence, coconut oil and rice malt syrup and whisk well
- In a separate bowl, combine almond meal, buckwheat flour, turmeric latte powder, cinnamon, baking soda and a pinch of salt
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well
- Transfer mixture into baking tin. Place in oven for 55 minutes or until golden brown
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes
- Slice, share with friends, drink with a warm Golden Grind latte, and Enjoy