- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- August 15, 2017
Look no further – this is Chef Daniel’s mega rump steak roll
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Start with heating up your pan nice and hot
- Drizzle olive oil in the pan. Add your steaks, leeks, mushrooms and half the clove of garlic
- With a sharp knife, open up the bread and lay both sides on the board
- Rub the remaining garlic into the bread
- Layer the base with baby spinach, leek and mushrooms.
- Drizzle olive oil over the spinach with salt and pepper
- Slice the steak very thinly, place into the roll and finish with Camembert cheese on top.
- Optional: Coarsely chop the scorpion chili and spread across the sandwich