- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- June 3, 2017
Serves 4 as an entrée
Tantalise your taste-buds with exotic Middle-Eastern spices and experience the traditional flavours of Lebanon.
- Add the minced meat to a bowl with the parsley, mint, onion, mixed spices and salt to taste
- Mix by hand until all of the ingredients are combined well
- Roll and flatten into individual oval shaped discs in the palm of your hand
- Heat a pan or BBQ plate to high, add olive oil to coat the cooking surface, then fry rissoles on both sides. Remove when cooked and put each aside on a napkin to drain
- In a bowl whisk lemon juice, sumac powder and salt while slowly adding oil
- Cut witlof leaves to 1cm squares and add to the dressing
- Place witlof leaves on the plate placing kafta on top and finish of with a drizzle of olive.