- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 7, 2017
This recipe incorporates a Pyro Lux oven however a normal oven can also be used at the same temperature. Whilst an Induction cooktop has also been referenced you can use a standard cook top as well.
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Pre-heat on the pyro lux oven to the roast function at 200 degrees
- Place on an oven tray Squash, Spanish onion zucchini, eggplant, cherry tomatoes and garlic. Pour cooking tomato sauce over the veg and season. Cover with foil cook in the oven for 12 mins
- Place a frying pan on the induction cook top at level 9. Season the pork cutlet, lightly oil and place in to the frying pan. Be shore that the pan is really hot. Cook on each side for 6 minutes then place to the side to rest
- In the same frying pan fry onion till brown and the mushrooms pour cream and reduce till thick
- To serve, place the veg mix on the bottom of the plate, stand up the cutlet and pour the mushroom sauce over the top.