- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 23, 2018
Celebrate Meat Balls day on March 9th and whip up these simple meat balls with the kids
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Place onion mixed herbs and thyme in a blender whizz until smooth. If you don't have a blender chop ingredients very finely
- Place your mince meat into a bowl, kneed in the onion blend to ingredients are mixed.
- Add bread crumbs and tomato paste and eggs and kneed until well combined
- Roll mince mixture into balls about as big as a squash ball and place on a baking tray so they aren't touching each other
- Cook in the oven for about 30mins. Best served with spaghetti with a tomato based sauce