- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- April 15, 2017
The key to making a good ceviche is how you layer it in the bowl so add in the tuna first to allow it time to cook in the acid from either lemon or lime.
This dish can also be prepared in advance.
- Using the full length or you knife slice the tune into small squares.
- Begin by cutting the capsicum by removing the seed first, then finely dice so that its smaller than the tuna.
- Remove the seed from the avocado and dice to a similar size as the tuna.
- Finely dice the chilli, seed included then finely dice the Spanish onion to the same size as the apsicucm.
- Peel and then roughly chop the garlic, then add a pinch of salt and crush garlic with the back of the knife.
- Zest the lime and add to the bowl followed by the chopped dill. Then drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss till all combined.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce. And drizzle with olive oil to finish.