- Posted by
- Posted on
- December 8, 2017
Instructions for this recipe include steps for using an Induction Cooktop. You can substitute with a normal cooktop as well.
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Heat oven to 200 c on traditional bake
- Chop all mushrooms
- Place all mushrooms on a backing try thyme garlic and onion salt pepper and a drizzle of olive oil place in the oven for 10 minutes
- Cream in a larger pot and reduce by half at induction heat 6 so it does not boil over
- Mean while pan fry you asparagus spears with a little olive oil salt and pepper on a nice frying heat of level 9
- Fill vol a vaunt case with mushroom mix and bake for 5 mins
- To plate up place to vol au vaunt on a plate and two asparagus spears crisscrossed over drizzle a little olive oil on the plate