- Cooking time
- 15 mins
- 2 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- February 8, 2018
Be inspired by Asian style flavours with Chef Daniels seared honey lemon chicken.
"This content is part of the Service provided by Chef Daniel Pty Ltd and is subject to these Terms and Conditions: http://chefdaniel.com.au/terms-and-conditions/"
- Slice chicken into long wide strips
- In a bowl place rice flour adding in the Chinese Five Spice , then lightly dust the chicken so the flour evenly coats the chicken.
- In a measuring jug thoroughly mix together honey, lemon juice, sesame oil & lemon zest
- Heat up a frying pan to a medium to high heat generously coat the frying pan with grape seed oil
- Sear chicken in the frying pan until golden brown on each side then remove from pan set aside continue to cook all the chicken you have once all this is completed
- Now place all the chick back into the pan and pour in the honey mixture allow to simmer and thicken
- Place chicken onto a plate pour in the delicious juices and garnish with coriander